Monday, January 16, 2012

To Do or Not To?

I am writing this post for women who have had people tell them to their faces that they are ugly, or that they are dull, or that they somehow lack something on them that makes them second hand human beings and should only be considered as second wives or other girlfriend!   Sisters, find a man who is secure in himself, mature enough to know what he wants, sensible enough to value you as a human being and whom you give your all to, without reserve.   Romance is alive and kicking, so is love and all the good that comes with it.  

Charles wrote to me on the 10th of January.  I look at that letter every day but do not know what to say.  Its good to give advice but can you take your own advice and apply it to yourself?  Can I?  This is my official position on love this year, 2012.  I am not qualified to give advice on this subject because I am not doing any better in my own personal life.  Right.  What?  This is typical fourthworld!  A tailor's child wears the most patches.  A medical doctor's child prefers consulting a witchdoctor or 'prophet' and money .... there are so many versions of how to make it!   

No comments:

Post a Comment