Monday, January 23, 2012

Lush and Green

That is how it looks.  Short, fat stalks and lushly green.  So, the fertiliser worked!  Now, I am looking at those short stalks and wondering, why dont they grow taller, faster!  Someone told me its the seed variety, another said its the soil, yet another person said its a combination of the soil, seed variety and rainfall pattern.  I look around and see different results.  To my north is taller but yellowing maize.  South, there is a weed-chocked piece yet somehow, the maize is growing, at least its taller than mine, but definitely not healthier.  West is, well better growth and better tended, lets see what happens when it ripens.  Such is the way of our own lives.  We just cannot all be the same!

Peoples of this, my wonderful wonderful fourthworld, I know that there are people who will look at you and lie straight faced, while you cry. I also know that there are others who will manipulate you and make you think they are your family or friend, yet behind your back, they are busy using all manner of daggers hoping to kill you.  Life is funny, the more people try to derail you, the easier the going actually gets.  I admit I am amusing myself by supplying everyone of these people with 100 percent correct information of what I am actually doing.  I supply that information, freely and voluntarily.  As a matter of fact, one of the four websites I am going to be working on shortly will detail everything I know about what I have learnt in this business, so that other people might go further and do better than what I will do.  (By then I will be busy counting the millions I have started working earnestly to make.  I can now see that day on the horizon, and boy do I love whats coming!)  Look, my gifted fellow humans, I believe in myself.  I am 1900 percent confident that I will make it and any competitor out there who is wondering how, the open secret is, I respect clients.  Do not lie to your clients, no matter how bad the situation.  Tell the truth and let people decide whether or not they will go with you.  If they dont, take note of their concerns, address them so that next time you approach them, they know you listen.  Does not mean that you will always get your way but even if you fail, you feel good about yourself, about the way you do business "no wealth or success can endure, unless built on truth and justice".  Wise words, very very wise words for someone like me, who is going to be both wealthy and successful.

About the maize, would it be wise to actually put a string .... you know, to measure from the ground because maybe the maize is growing and maybe its my eyesight thats not perceiving correctly?  What do you think?
  

No comments:

Post a Comment