Saturday, January 14, 2012

Huggy, cuddly feeling!

Its good to have sisters.  I made a promise to Bobbie, (aka Margaret my sister) to see her today and tight as the schedule of promises was, it gave me great and untold joy and delight to fulfil the promise.  If you have wonderful people in your life, like this woman who doubles up as my mother and sister sometimes, you tend to take them for granted and not say the simple words, I love you often enough.  With Bobbie, we do a lot of hugging, so much so that she is the only human being who communicates with me through hugs only and I totally and absolutely understand.  Of course, we do hug a lot, me and my entire team of boys but with Bobbie its warm and cuddly and feel good thank goodness I have you type of feeling, ummmmmmmmmmm.

I am not running away from talking about my growing patch.  It had these yellow streaks at the bottom of some plants (lack of fertiliser, I'm told) so I bent and applied some and each moment I have to spare, I go and watch like a hawk to see if the yellow is turning to green (its happening, albeit too slowly for me!).  Now Bobbie has a bigger and healthier patch, in fact, she has a couple of them beautifully tended and one such patch is actually near ripening to harvesting stage - pheeeew!

After talking to Bobbie and spending time with her, I thought why not talk to my other sister in America and there went two hours of  bliss!  Irene is the eldest girl in our family and with her, its sister talk and motherly advice.  Its times like this when I count my blessings - and so should any of you people in the fourthworld. We, in our backwardness still realise the importance of talking to our loved ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment