Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Rhythm

If you are not using earphones, the music is low and the rhythm does not have the same impact!  Aerobics is about sound, the more you relate, the longer you slave at it, because you will actually not be thinking of it as something stressful, but something fun and enjoyable!   Its good for clearing the mind, working longer hours, sex endurance and drive.

I am listening to all this music from yours truly's collection - and there is a generational gap of stuff that I have never ever heard in my entire life!  If I think of how much some other people manage to do, and see, and endure, and live through, and amass, and explore, and exploit, I then see life as a sixty second episode where one cannot cram enough stuff into!

Do you know, you wonderful humans from this my fourthworld, that the reason why we learnt so much last year, (that is both me and my son!), was because we had a situation where we had to either do it all ourselves or close shop.  Each time I ask for help from someone and it is not forthcoming, that person is actually helping me because I am then forced to either teach myself, or ask my son to learn and this happened a lot last year. "Opportunity has a sly habit of slipping in by the back door and often it comes disguised in the form of misfortune, or temporary defeat. Perhaps, this is why so many people fail to recognize opportunity!"

There are beautiful chapters that must be closed happily in life. I am priviledged to be closing three such chapters today to enable balance and rhythm.  The show must go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment