Saturday, January 21, 2012

Franklin on my mind

His nine trees and one bush, the three symetrical buildings leading to the centre entrance of the independence hall, the windows, the arched entrances, the clock, bell tower, dome and spire, signature of the secretary of the treasury, signature of the treasurer of the United States of America, put Franklin firmly on my mind.

Of course in God we do trust the security thread, watermark and serial numbers. One Franklin equalls no less than two Grants, five Jacksons, ten Hamiltons, twenty Lincolns, fifty Jeffersons and one hundred Washingtons. Phew. Hello Franklin, you and me are going to be best buddies from now till death do us part!

My patch, its gone green, most of it.  I'll harvest something maybe less than the new field now about to be planted.  God's rule, you plant, you harvest.

No comments:

Post a Comment