Friday, October 14, 2011

Thank You

For a message as simple as it was beautiful.  I savoured every word, enjoyed the sweetly thought out action to please and not irritate and the thoughtful timing.  You really  are sensitive and beautiful, but you already know that. It made up for the previous evening when I could not for the life of me sleep.  I had exhausted my body exercising, taken a warm bath just before bed and added an extra blanket, just to make sure sleep came but you know what, I was awake the entire blessed night.  Much as I blocked what I had to, I knew the cause of my trouble and yes, it can be very irritating when one has no control over what one feels.  So you can imagine the beautiful  surprise the message was and more importantly, how much it was appreciated.  It was very brave of you to write it.  

I wonder how many people in life get messages specifically targeted at them but for one reason or another, fail to realise that its them that the message is meant for or to appreciate the gesture behind the message. That would have been me too at some point but not any more.  You live, you learn. You enjoy and celebrate your pleasure just as you endure the pain. Ce la vie.

This message is for one human being only on this entire planet, thank God!  I love you. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment