Sunday, October 2, 2011

Georgie

Hope is a dream.  I was sure I had it nailed to a tee.  Nonsense.  The vibes were right.  Neptune facing correct side.  Mars and Venus aligned.  Great vibes.  No salt.  No additives.  It was a great Georgie style.

Morning - Roman Catholic Church, forgive me Father for I have sinned.
Lunch Time - double cross two men.
Evening - My name is such and such, I am the spirit of the great so and so and want beer and offerings of pure white chickens, without a dot to be brought here for sacrifice.  Now I demand dancing, drums and beats for the rest of this evening.  Music.
Morning - I have to go for morning Mass, forgive me Father for I have sinned.

I asked her why - she said that was the result of Christianity and tradition. Loads of Georgies in this, my fourth world.  





No comments:

Post a Comment