Thursday, October 27, 2011

Blue, Red and white

This is the fourth time I have tried to get myself out of the blues today.  Not your oh its a slow day blues, no, something deep and frightful, something that playing darts, or reading jokes online, or eating did not resolve. Have one more card left, dancing.  Yes, I dance in the office even when I am working, provided there is no-one else in the room, or only when its people I am comfortable with and do you know, this seems to be doing the trick. Started off with Alice Deejay "No More Lies."  Food.  Dance. Sit. Type. DJ Manoz.  "Alfredo". Dance. Type. Smile. Feel the mood swinging.  Bleksam "How Low".  Now I am in a really fantastic mood.   Have to cut this out.  Sweat. Got to go clean up.   Bleksam, DJ Cleo Crazy Boy Collaboration 2008. "How Low".  "Mamma shake your body now."  Wind and slow down.  Il Volo 'O Sole Mio".  I strongly advise people not to try this particular combination because of  the unlikeliness of the combination and  the craziness of the person who finds this combination workable - that is yours truly.

So when you chase away the blues, are you supposed to feel white or red?    I feel good, in fact, I feel wonderful and whats more important, I have managed to salvage a day which would otherwise have gone to a mopping waste!  

No comments:

Post a Comment