Saturday, November 19, 2011

Witchcraft

Findings:-
There are two types of witchcraft - inherited witchcraft, passed down from generation to generation through family members and another type bought mostly for use to amass wealth.
The people who practice inherited witchcraft can also heal, and are sometimes called witchdoctors but, they also can make concortions to kill.  The basic requirement is that one should have wronged one in some way and if that is so, then it is some sort of justice.  On the other hand, some of these people have groups or memberships where they then go on flesh eating orgies, mostly of the dearly departed humans' flesh.  In order for them to partake, it should be a family member fast forwarded to meet the Creator for purposes of creating food.  This is where family members pay with lives of fellow family members and the rounds are supposed to be once in every three to four years, depending on the group concerned.  What basically happens is that in each 'member's household, a  relative, son, daughter, spouse etc dies once every four years and that ensures that each year there is a supply of 'food'.  Certain rituals have to be performed before, during and after the deaths and this can continue within a family for its entire lifetime if someone does not do spiritual intervention and 'fight' this evil to break the bond.  If this happens, then real 'war' breaks out and things happen and  so on until one side wins.

The second type of witchcraft, anyone walks into a curandeira or witchdoctor's 'apartment' and says they are not doing as well as they should be doing in the world.  They are asked what they are willing to sacrifice for what they want to happen and normally, it involves the death of a child or children, women being made to have intercourse with snakes or other stranger things and  human beings killed for body parts,  or being turned into goblins, then concoctions are made and voila, someone's business thrives overnight.  The handicap with this second type is that the blood sacrifice has to be done consistently until even the perpetrator is fed up, then their problems really begin because whatever goblins they would have been given are non returnable or refundable. 

The tragedy for both is that they use unsuspecting family members and when some find out, they go to extremes and perform crimes of passion so very much a part of people in this, my fourthworld.  When I asked why some people, who have been doing this continue to do so when they know what havoc they are wrecking on other people's lives, the answer was fear.  It emerged that once you are a member, always a member, you try to get out, you are wasted.  The practice is related to when people in my world used to worship pagan gods. Getting all this information firsthand is tricky, especially if you do not have journalistic or other credentials which give you the right to probe.  Now, I hope you understand my black eye.


Most of the people who have seen me with the black eye think its a male being who did this to me.  Wrong, it was a woman! The shop assistants at the shop where I went to pick up a few groceries today were over-courteous, all the way to the till point.   No one asked me anything!  Two women said 'forgive him dear!". I refused to wear an eye patch or a cap and the eye is quite a sight.  Someone said "I hope they arrest the bastard who did that to you!"  Frankly, I think people have been watching too much television!

About the Police, I could go if I wanted to but I wont because in a round-about way, I did prode.  I could have easily found out all this on the internet but I wanted to hear what people in my own neck of the woods had to say about this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment