Saturday, November 12, 2011

Shaggy & Tessanne Chin - Never Let Me Go


Once in a while a song comes along that makes you just want to keep keeping on the dance floor.  For hours on end.  Not that it has any particular significance in your life, but that you just play it, and it feels right and next thing, you have your new national anthem for the day.  I do that, with music.  Listen to something, not necessarily new, but probably introduced to me by my son (yes yes - young man is in loooooooooove! so we are really listening to all the soapy tunes.)  I like the Shaggy/Tessane song because its easy on the ears, even when you play it loud, which I sometimes like doing!  Not that I will ever get to sing along this song, you check out the lyrics and try them yourself!!  Go on, take a tune, pick any that makes you happy and dance.  In my world, you dont need an excuse to do most things.  They see you smiling and happy and they look at you like someone from Mars!  Think I am joking, try laughing out loud, that natural God given, I am enjoying myself laughter and see how many people look at you and shake their heads, some in disbelief, others in disgust!!!  Strange people. Enjoy Shaggy and Tessane. 

No comments:

Post a Comment