Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Little Steps and Small Smiles

For one thing that you give time to, another is sacrificed. I am basically finishing the year by keeping the same hours I started with.  Today, I was at my desk in the office at five in the morning.  Yesterday I left the office at 10.00pm.  That is what happens when you work at something you love.  Time simply flies.  I have much to learn!  Its like my mind had been closed up and now, I am re-discovering this entire amazing world.  My sincere regret is that this week, I have not spent an hour with the twins but what I am doing is imperative for their future.  

Why I have gone on at this tangent is to bring out a sad but true fact about our lives, we the people in the fourthworld.  If we try something and it goes terribly wrong with the result of no riches untold, but huge debts both material and in kindness, its easier for us to go back to the drawing board and even come up with another plan.  The problem arises from implementing the second or third or fourth attempt.  Each is done with less zeal than the last and most people give up before they begin the attempt, that is why it would be easier and better to believe witchcraft stories, rivalries and to blame other people for our failure.  Success lies beyond the greatest failure, ask Abraham Lincoln (if you can find him) or any other people who tried hundreds of times and did not get it right but finally did in the end.  We ordinary people in the fourthworld need to harness the ability to try, try, and try again and make it a part of our everyday lives.  It is in the simple things that we fail first and it is also in the very same simple things that success is to be found.  For most, success is a build up of the small things, multiplied a hundred fold but the secret is in finding what works and implementing and perfecting that.   

A great place to start is to look at situations in your life which do not require money to resolve.  Why not sort out one of those situations and see what it feels like.  Before you know it, you will be doing a lot more of that and the more you do that, the more your mind opens up to the possibilities we simply pass by day in and out. Of course, it could also be that the black eye from my witchcraft research helped open wide my mind and renewed not only my zest for work, but for life as well but we cannot all have black eyes to enable us to open each other's minds  Another open secret to success is consistency.  There is no fee for coming up with your own simplified success recipe.  My version is going something like this
Effort = Outcome
Outcome + Analysis = Progress.
Progress + More Effort = Results  
Results + Analysis = Pattern.
Pattern   + Analysis = Problem.  
Problem   +  Analysis = Solution.  
Problem   +  Solution = Success.  

No comments:

Post a Comment