Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Mirror on the Wall

here we go again, through my rise and fall, you've been my only friend.  They told me that they can't understand the man I am, so why are we, talking to each other again?   Lil Wayne and the other fellow.  I'm told that is how you relate to a big star and then talk about the other 'star' on the same song.  Suppose it depends on whether you are Lil Wayne's fan, or the other fellow's fan.  Ha, ha, ha, ha.

So, why do some people like blues, getting so moody the entire world turns blue!  Don't they have better things to do than drag everyone else into their dumpy moods?  I hate it, I hate it,  I hate it!  That is why I do not like depressing or depressed people around me.   And we all know who is getting the depression this week, dont we?  People with calendars of depression, selecting particular days of life - to waste.  Why? Let me say this today, say it again tomorrow and keep saying it - life is too short and too precious to waste!  

Speaking of which I  caught a drama on Elizabeth the first the other day.  Gruesome, the way she dealt with her enemies, beheading them and putting the heads on spikes to make examples for all  to see.  Just had me wondering, could this beautiful and crazy woman have had anything to do with the current dictators who rule quite a bit of this, our fourthworld?  And was the cold war really born when she had the French queen assassinated by one of her envoys?  Interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment