Friday, November 25, 2011

Eureka!!

I will tell you why.  This post is a milestone.  When I started blogging here three months ago, I was not sure that I would be able to keep at it.  Not only have I done that, but today, I have exceeded the twenty-two posts which have been my best for a month so far.  What do I say,  Eureka!!

In fact, here is what Steven Pressfield said in one of his posts:-  "Gravity, like habit, can be a mighty ally because it leads ineluctably to another Newtonian phenomenon: momentum.

Our Little Prince planet, we discover, possesses not only mass but motion. It’s moving through space. Our energy, our intent, our attention are powering it. Now what?

Keep it moving.

Don’t stop. Don’t second-guess. Don’t look down. Take courage from how far you’ve come already. From a speck to a blob to your own tiny planet. Now keep going.

Don’t worry, you won’t fall off. You’ve got gravity working for you."

For me, keeping the course and keeping at this is an immense source of satisfaction, especially considering that I had to come up with what to write each day from scratch.  Now for adding value and monetising this blog. Why?  Multiple income streams have made people in the first world rich.  Not just that, the money makes itself while they sleep, that is why they take three to four holidays each year when the average in my neck of the woods is none in a lifetime.   One of the saddest things that I still think of is that Esther flew for the one and only time in her 30 year of life - as cargo.  There is a whole huge wonderful world full of delightful places to see, exotic foods to taste and amazing places to stay that was made as much for people in this, my fourthworld as any in the first.  I have every intention for me and my loved ones to see, savour and enjoy that world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment