Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Small space, small vision, affirmations - Yee Shun-Jian

Light was created for a purpose -  to enable one to see.  How people relate to light is different, some consider it harsh, others cannot stay in a room without it for a second.  Oftentimes in life, especially in this my totally and absolutely adorable fourth world, we tend to stifle light, by getting rid of all the things that make us uncomfortable. Discomfort, like a hard place, is sometimes the best place for one to be, because it forces you to think all the time, not sometime, not when you want to but you are looking at each and every second of your life and you want to harness that second and make it count for something and wham ban - you have it.

It gives me pleasure to share with my colleagues from this, my fourthworld, Affirmations By Yee Shun-Jian

Affirmations for Self-Confidence and Self-Belief
 Fear is only a feeling; it cannot hold me back.
 I know that I can master anything if I do it enough times.
 Today I am willing to fail in order to succeed.
 I believe that I have the strength to make my dreams come true.
 I’m going to relax and have fun with this, no matter what the outcome may be.
 I’m proud of myself for even daring to try; many people won’t even do that!
 Today I put my full trust in my inner guidance.
 I grow in strength with every forward step I take.
 I release my hesitation and make room for victory!
 With a solid plan and a belief in myself, there’s nothing I can’t do.
© Copyright 2011 Yee Shun-Jian Founder, http://RichGrad.com & http://101PowerfulAffirmations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment