Thursday, December 15, 2011

Feed Tester : Behind the Scenes

I am learning how syndication works, and how it drives traffic to one's blog.  The idea behind being to concentrate on the subject that I really and truly bored everyone who knows me about - the zimcommunity blog.  All this blogging and practising was for a purpose and even though I am still struggling, doing two blogs and learning the curves means zimcommunity will be much more fun to do.  I'm not sure if I will meet the deadline of January 1 2012 that I set to start on this but here goes the insider's view of a feed tester:-
______________________________
Feed Tester
Use this tool to test your feed and detect common problems
Feed Link: http://4thworldonline.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

 Feed is valid and readable


25 articles were found. Here's a preview of the 3 most recent:

When Fourthworld Meets Firstworld
We are celebrating the arrival of Kijana, the newest member of our family in Australia on the 18th of November, 2011. To Kevin and Sandy, ...
Dec. 14, 2011 - 4:24 p.m.

I do not support any football team but I support this coach .....
He is focused.He has a crazy temper.He is not afraid to fight for his team.He can shop.He wins trophies. Jose Mourinho!!! What has this got to d ...
Dec. 13, 2011 - 6:40 p.m.

Form is temporary
But class is forever. I am reliably informed that this is a very well known statement in the footballing world. Take Samuel Eto for example, who ...
Dec. 12, 2011 - 4:09 p.m.

Are these your most recent posts? Yes | No
Missing or wrong images? Yes | No

Congratulations. Your feed works perfectly.
__________________________________

One down.

No comments:

Post a Comment