Monday, September 5, 2011

Next time you are afraid

Remember that you are not the only one.  I am afraid of darkness.  Sometimes I am even afraid of noises, or my own thoughts.  I am afraid of not having enough money, or having too little not to be able to do what has to be done.  I am not afraid of failure, or embarrassment, or getting my hands dirty doing honest work, or talking about my predicaments, but sometimes, ego gets in the way of reasoning.  What other people think, or say, or might say or think, takes such prominence it makes me loose sight of what is important and that, is what is right ..... by your beliefs, whatever they are.  We cannot all go to the same church, or agree to the same interpretation of christianity, or sexual orientation but, we are all human and that is that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment