Saturday, August 27, 2011

Joining Facebook

I did it today.  I mean in my official capacity as a human being who wants to spend countless hours chatting to perfect  (strange)rs who are now my friends.  Made 10 friends in less than an hour, all people who live in the same city as myself, whom I may or may not bump into and (this is the secret) people who had to wait for a face to be posted online in a book to become friends.......

Might as well get the niceties out of the way. I am human.  (Full stop).  Some people call me African, others some such qualifiers and quantifiers.  Boring stuff.  Just like those people who say there is a First World and Second World and Third World.  Since I dont like all three I think I will settle for Fourth World.  So welcome to my world.  The world of the free mind or that of an oftentimes struggling individual caught up in a web of (these are some other people's opinions, not mine, please note) wrong genes or gender or descendancy or placing on the social and or other strata.  If I talk too much you people might get upset and there is still so much to do on this blog.  Gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment