Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Gine's lame(ntentions) 1 (and my responses)

Courage is the ability to face the question you know the answer to. (Wrong) Much as I would like to be optimistic about the Bank's response, I know that its negative. (Not a concluded and hard fact as at 31.8.2011). The vibes are never wrong. (They sometimes are). In fact, the best place for my life right now is at the top of the mountain, where I can look down and separate myself from people who feed their failure and fear into me, (The view from the top of a mountain is always breathtakingly awesome so its a fantastic place to want to be) so that at the end of the day, I cannot act in any way except feel resentment for all these things that are expected of me, but which are not me. I dread going home because I have two sick children and I do not even have the basic medication to give them. (Normal reaction) Maybe its o.k. that the loan will not come through, because I would have (or will?) go(ne) after a much younger man and spoilt my life. (Does going after younger men spoil lives? True or false?) The business has hope, it has prospects, but its not looking good at the moment. (Looks deceive) Its funny how so many people actually THINK that I have a lot of money. (Maybe you have and you just don’t realize it!) . Right now, I understand what happens to people who pay people to twist fate or look into the future (Is that possible?). Maybe this faith is nothing but fear. I asked for a miracle because I know that nothing but a miracle would get me out of the predicament I currently find myself in. (keep us updated PLEASE).

No comments:

Post a Comment