Tuesday, August 30, 2011

It was not an error

Of course in your neck of the woods you would not put the author as agnesmusa dot com.  How funny that would look and all the Jones and the Jonesses would have a field day laughing.  Well!  I am Agnes Musa dot com.  Plain and simple.  That is Africa.  Plain and simple (or maybe not).  Deep.  Deep.

Where else would you find names like Loveness, Gracious, Victory, Happy?  I will write about serious business.  Like an easy, and I mean, easy ABC easy instruction manual on how to build blogs.  Of course there are countless books already written about such but when did that ever stop anyone?  Just in case you doubt my credentials, I do happen to be a published author. Hodder U.K.  Ask them.  Sure it was a play in an African Readers Series but it was printed and published.  I will be posting other books that I wrote (Why should it be only Seth and the other grand fellow, you know the ones I read all the time be the only ones read?  Fair question)  Yes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment