Monday, August 29, 2011

I had to make do without four

You have to agree that the Video Bar looks nice.  Or nyc as the Facebook crowd call it.  Very first day of posting on Facebook and this mermaid asks me “Is this your first time to chat?”  
I like that Video bar but I’m not sure that I understand it and the sole reason it is there is to try and impress.  My local crowd likes bling.  (Should stop saying these things because no local crowd, no local following and no local following, no viral rise?  Lift?  Spread?)
Maybe I should just link to two countries, China and Nigeria.  And get my viral lift.     If something does not happen soon, not only Steve will be jobless.  Why a guy would make something with either an I and a pad or an I and a mac beats me.  Can you see me?  I am typing away on a $5 mega production keyboard.  I use a combo hp compaq (I dont think there is anything original in the motherboard) and the Dell screen (flat of course) fades in and out so I have to sort of wait for it even when I type.  Serious business tomorrow - Fourth world and what happens online.  
Speaking of Mr. Jobless, I am told your departure (in your world) created this huge gap (Seth Godin wrote it) but in mine, I did not even feel a ripple of your reknowned legendary business acumen and prowess.  Had the internet not been there, I sure would never have heard about you.  Look, (no diss meant here), I did not own a video recorder, or those huge flat screen TVs, not the LCDs or the HDs, I mean the huge back-hump things.  Or the cordless telephone - remember the cordless telephone?  Frankly, I did not even have the crank up phone either. All this, I, like countless other human beings on this planet, did without. And continue to do so. Funny thing is there is some dignity to this poverty thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment